Sunday, June 29, 2008

TutorFox New SAT Guide

I have received a few questions this week about the New SAT guide by TutorFox, so I'll attempt to clear any doubts. First off, this guide was written by 2 students (1 from Stanford who scored 2400, and another from UCLA who scored 2350). I myself purchased this guide back in 2006 to help me study for the New SAT, so I can attest to how great this book is. First of all, I've tried every single book there was, including those by the Princeton Review, Kaplan, Barrons, Up your score, and McGraw-Hill's SAT guide. None were as direct in the approach or as useful as the TutorFox SAT guide.

If I had to rank the guides I used to prepare for the SAT, here's the ranking from best to worst:
TutorFox > PrincetonReview > Barrons > Kaplan > McGraw Hill > Up your score

If you want to raise your SAT score by a few hundred points, and are willing to work at it, you really can't go wrong with the TutorFox SAT guide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice, I bought the tutorfox guide yesterday, and its very good. Would you say it's the only book I would need to get a high SAT score?